Today my mother passed away

Forums Off Topic Chit Chat Today my mother passed away

• This topic is empty.
    I wasn’t sure whether or not to post it, but I wanted you guys to know of my small absence, and something of a person pledge to myself

just wanted to let you guys know that my mother passed away, September 21st, 2013, at 1:00am.

I love my mom, she was the strongest and most giving person I have ever, or more than likely, will ever meet. So much so that even when she couldn’t even walk, was having double vision, and her entire left side couldn’t move, she STILL found a way to give, and for that I will always be eternally grateful.

I get it now, I understand the pain that others have gone through when they lose someone so close to them. There isn’t a guidebook on how to take this, there is no right way to handle it, it just is what it is.

Everyone my mom ever knew was lucky to have known her, she never hesitated to help anyone, even if she may have known better, and I’m just as guilty of that as anyone.

It’s amazing how 3 months ago, my mother went on a hiking trip with us, and now she’s among the angels. She fought the entire way as well, never once did she ever show any sign of giving up, where most people would have simply gotten depressed, my mother stood strong, and fierce, and never gave up, even until the very end.

I love you mom, thank you for gracing me with all the love in the world. Some people are lucky to ever have someone who truly, sincerely loves them no matter what, and I always had that in my mom.

I will never forget you mom, rest in peace, goodbye, and thank you for the memories.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Replies
      jgzinv
      My condolences.

If you feel you want to vent or talk for a while you know where I roam.

Things will be hard for a while, but eventually it’ll get a little better bit by bit.

Crazed
      none
      I’m truly sorry to hear about your loss Dagon. It will be a difficult road ahead learning to live without her but in time it will become easier to adjust. Just remember your mom as the amazing woman that i’m sure she was and remember all that she did for you. Take comfort in the fact that she is indeed among the angels and know that you now have a new guardian angel watching over you.
      wwwwhhhhoooo
      none
      I’m here if you need me.

Take all the time you need for grieving, remembering and even rejoicing with your family for the strong life she lived.

Take all the time you want for reflection and solitude, all the time in the world if need be.

You certainly don’t ever have to express anything to me, but if you ever do, I’m here.

SnowQueen
      I’m so sorry to hear about your mom. I think I can speak for everyone here that we will be here to support you. You’ll be in my thoughts.
      shadowsfall0
      Participant
      none
      My condolences on your mothers passing.

I know there isn’t really anything that can be said, but I have been down that road before with a few people I was close to.

The only thing that can truly help is time, and time heals all wounds. Take as much time as you need and never forget her, and remember the fond memories of you both.

Like the rest of the people who have posted, if you feel the need to vent or anything, you can always message me. Also, like Who said, take all the time in the world you need.

Again my sincerest condolences for what has happened, truly.

"For the curse of life is the curse of want. And so, you peer... Into the fog, in hope of answers."
      I think knowing that she’s in a much better place now should at least ease some of the pain of loosing your mom.
      For Washuu
      Participant
      none
      After sitting here for five minutes, I still can’t find any words to say, Dagon.

Still… I’d like to hear more about her sometime, if we do ever meet at a con or somewhere. She sounds like someone from whose life we could all learn a lesson.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.