Toradora New Premium Set

Forums Off Topic Other Anime Toradora New Premium Set

• This topic is empty.
    Thanks to Crazed for alerting me… it is all over ANN now but Nis is releasing Toradora

in a blu ray + dvd premium combo pack on July 1.

Unlike the old premium sets that were dvd only and faulty, this also has the OVA episode and blu rays with and updated hardcover book that has quite a bit in it.

This is also the first time Toradora and Nis is getting a dub.

Lowest I found it on pre order was Roberts Corner Store with free shipping. As it is one of my favorites, if you are looking to pick it up it would be highly suggested to do so as the premium sets are going to vanish fast.

$90 out the door. Which is less than either single part old premium set of dvds only.

http://www.animecornerstore.com/toradora.html

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Replies
      Nobuyuki
      Participant
      Sounds worth it! mmmm1

BR + dub should entice some double-dipping, as well.

Anonymous
      It’s also getting a dub, which will be NISA’s first anime dub, which to me is really exciting (hopes they dub Natsume’s book of friends)
      WisperG
      Wow, their first dub? That’s great!

I bought the first subbed Premium set a long time ago but never got around to picking up the 2nd set before the Premium version went OOP. I haven’t even watched the set I have yet, but I may still pick this up for the dub since I was always disappointed it never got one.

Now if they would just go back and dub The Princess and the Pilot, I’d pick it up in a heartbeat.

jgzinv
      So whisper you want my Vol 2 premium so you can have a completed set? mmhmm1
      SnowQueen
      Toradora is getting dubbed? Oh goody I’m so excited~! Tenchismile
      Crazed
      none
      The trailer for the English dub.

[BBvideo 425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3T1KyePIgWU[/BBvideo]

Quote:

The dub cast includes:

Cassandra Lee Morris as Taiga Aisaka

Erik Scott Kimerer as Ryuji Takasu

Christine Marie Cabanos as Minori Kushieda

Johnny Yong Bosch as Yusaku Kitamura

Erika Harlacher as Ami Kawashima

WisperG

JGZinv wrote:

So whisper you want my Vol 2 premium so you can have a completed set? mmhmm1

Ha, well if you had asked before this new set was announced I probably would have said yes 😆

But I’d prefer to have the show dubbed, and don’t really need to own two complete sets of it blush1

Nobuyuki
      Participant

WisperG wrote:

don’t really need to own two complete sets of it

That isn’t necessarily a dissuasive argument. ;)

…you and your Vulcan logic. :P

The set looks sweet I grant you that,but I would rather buy the non-premium regular set and save money.
      jgzinv
      I got my set in today… looks pretty good overall fit and finish.

I don’t think it has everything from the original premium sets, which the completist in me kinda grinds on, I think they cut the

VA interviews for the series, and the episode guides… but we got 5 pages of interviews on the bento OVA episode and some more art.

I may have a review up after I have had a chance to watch and mess with it some.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.