Tsunami Radiance

Forums Fan Stuff Fanfiction Tsunami Radiance

• This topic is empty.
    Participant
    Tsunami Radiance[/url].

This was once a cheesy self insert O.C. deal, set within a Journal format, that was a cheesy attempt to simply ‘be a part’. Of the story. It was originally made in the early 2000’s, with a remake a few years later. Both turned out… well… lousy. I finally took em down from FF.net, rather ashamed of it.

Then I began work on my Valkyrie Knight saga, an Oh My Goddess! fan-fiction, and learned a few things along the way. I think my writing style got better along the way. Also prior I had access to new types of sci fi thinking, role-played out stuff in other areas, such as NationStates, and learned some new concepts inclusive. Also along the way, some new Tenchi material, I didn’t have access to, at the time, and after enough watching, had a better idea of what and how to incorporate material, into the TR story I still had a mind on, after a few years since.

So, The first attempt to redo this story properly, was about a year and a half ago, but only got a couple chapters in. And then this past August, I took another shot. Something took better hold in moi head, and an idea of the direction TR was directed at. The first seven chapters are the current result, and I ‘think’ I have an idea for the next few. (Just deciding how much of a left turn, to take this story, before getting back to the plot.

I think my main goal, is an O.C. story, with a fell of how Senia’s and Kenshi’s stories turned out. The end point of the story, for this volume, is till the same in my mind, just unsure how long it’ll take. (I have to fight for time with my daughter, for the computer anymore. Oh well…

Anyway, the future goals are to incorporate another couple of Volumes in, along with side story event chapters, such as my O.C. ending up on Geminar, dealing with a Time-Space honeymoon adventure, and all culminating in why my O.C. even exists, even possibly crossing over to other anime themes, to achieve the desired effect. If I make this story too O.C. centric, hopefully it’ll play out as the other iconic characters taking their proper, evolved parts, all along the way. It all also helps this is a merged universe, incorporating all the myriad universes together, into something hopefully unique, in that regard alone.

On added caveat to add of add, to add… and add… is that I seriously expect that no matter how much I try, I’ll make grammar mistakes, probably will miff readers off with Fourth Wall moments that truly indent as deliberate humor, and expect that chapters will come out at a snail’s pace, as I figure out how my story direction will go. Maybe I’ll achieve my story effect, and maybe I should be viewed as mentally unstable table and should be institutionalized. mmhmm1 Also, I expect questions to enter readers minds, with as many holes answered, though I expect there to be some anyway. Reader assistance to gives pointers, clues, and plot ideas, will be helpful, and incorporated, as I see fit. (Or nor, depending.)

Either way, great fun to be had. Kiyofacepalm1

And thus, I present to thee all of all… to the all and all… and all… my story link ala above. Enjoy if you wish, or not. I don’t care. Or… I do. Mostly do. Tenchismile

In the end, this is just my bit of fun, with nary a bit of yen made off of it, to just be a part of the Tenchi universe. And so… blush1 [/color]

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.