Washu-crazed fan

Forums Getting Started Welcoming Forum Washu-crazed fan

• This topic is empty.
    Just have to introduce myself… I’m a friend of wwwwhhhhoooo and I am currently having a marathon of Tenchi OVA and Universe… Have to say, Washu has always been one of my favorites, but I’m starting to remember that I liked her Universe form better. Any other hardcore Washu fans? My second/third/fourth are probably Ryoko, Sakuya, and Kiyone respectively. (Yes, I like the new girl, shoot me.) :washu:
Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Replies
      Yo.
      wwwwhhhhoooo
      none

thiefaelos wrote:

Any other hardcore Washu fans?

Ryoko’s Stepdad wrote:

Yo.

See, I told ya there’d be others who share your passion for The Greatest Scientific Genius In The UNIVERSE!!!

http://i1103.photobucket.com/albums/g463/wwwwhhhhoooo/Who%20made%20these%20Tenchi%20pics/Washu_Hakubi_Chan-1.png" />

Finally got you on the board at last, I see 😉 Welcome aboard!

Anonymous
      Welcome to :sign:

Enjoy your stay!

chucklocker
      Participant
      none
      *Washu A* You’re the greatest thiefaelos!

*Washu B* Welcome to the forum thiefaelos!

*Chucklocker* I hope you enjoy your time here thiefaelos!

shadowsfall0
      Participant
      none
      Ryoko may be my favorite but Washu is my Second! :D welcome to the forum and hope you like it here! :Tenchismile:
      "For the curse of life is the curse of want. And so, you peer... Into the fog, in hope of answers."
      She has her good points such as being the sole RED HEAD of the group. :washu: :washu: :washu: :washu:

I mean Tenchi needs more red heads!!!! 😆

thiefaelos
      Oh my gosh, I feel so happy right now! Oh yes, Washu has my heart…. My fiance has to fight for it sometimes. ;) But I have to ask everyone…. favorite Washu incarnation? Does anyone like one series version of Washu best? I personally love the Universe version best of all. ^_^
      thiefaelos

chucklocker wrote:

*Washu A* You’re the greatest thiefaelos!

*Washu B* Welcome to the forum thiefaelos!

*Chucklocker* I hope you enjoy your time here thiefaelos!

This made my day! :washu: :washu: :washu: :washu: :washu: :washu: :washu:

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.