Where is our Favorite Cabbit Ryo-ohki?

Forums Tenchi Muyo! Discussion Anime Where is our Favorite Cabbit Ryo-ohki?

• This topic is empty.
    Hello guys it’s been an eternity since I have been on the forum, but I am glad to be back.

Now to the main topic. I have just recently finished watching the awesome Ai Tenchi Muyo.

Is it just me or have I completely missed Ryo-ohki. I certainly do not remember seeing her and when it comes to references none come to mind that refers to our favorite little Cabbit. So I guess the question I have is what happened to her appearing in the series. Another question of course I would like to ask is what do you think she was doing while the series was going on. For me I think she was looking after the carrot fields as Tenchi was too busy to maintain them while he was a teacher. Or maybe she was gathering information like Ryoko was asked to by Washu. The possibilities are endless, so what do you think she was doing all this time?

I look forward to your responses and if Ryo-ohki was in the series at any point, even if it was a reference to her please let me know as I would hate to have missed her.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Replies
      Nil Admirari
      none
      You did miss her, look to the bottom left.

http://i.imgur.com/D8rh8P2.png" />

From that, it would seem she’s been quite busy drowning in carrots this whole time.

Kai
      Thanks Nil for the heads up. I cannot believe I missed it. Which episode was that screenshot from? I feel really embarrassed now.

But I would like to have seen Ryo-ohki play a bigger part in the series as a whole.

chucklocker
      Participant
      none
      Indeed, rumors of her non-existence were premature! I imagine that since there was no need for her on the mission (nobody needed to go to space), and having an alien cat/rabbit that turns into a spaceship would probably blow their cover, she was left behind to hold down the fort. She probably spent that time taste testing the Masaki household’s carrots, lol. Or who knows, maybe she had a grand adventure all on her own and we’ll see it in an OVA or novel at some point! 😆
      jgzinv
      It was the last episode.
      Yukinojo
      Participant
      none
      This is kind of throwing it out there, but looking back on Tenchi Muyo! in Love 2 being about 1 hour and 35 minutes, Ryo-Ohki is sparse. I think the total screen time of Ryo-Ohki is about a minute or less. Also in the first movie, 1 hour and 36 minutes, Ryo-Ohki is about less than 5 minutes. I guess when in situations when not allowed to freely roam around, it is not surprising she only gets about 2 seconds on the last episode.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.