Which members are which Tenchi characters?

Forums Off Topic Chit Chat Which members are which Tenchi characters?

• This topic is empty.
    Dagon is Kagato, just because they are both boss.

L is Ryoko cuz he drinks and is lazy.

Mittens is Mihoshi because she falls up stairs.

Becka is WAshu because they are both insane

JG is Yosho because they are both layed back in their attitude

umm..

You turn? :D

Edit: This threas is for you to guess OTHER people, not yourself.

Viewing 59 reply threads
  • Replies
      Ballsmagee01
      Hmmm what would I be? I’m a single guy with no intentions of being with anyone. I enjoy nature and nature walks and hanging out with friends. I am flying through school with 4.0 GPA and I’m artisticallymusically talented. I guess I’d be Tenchi? What do u guys think?
      Llwchwr
      Am i like Ryoko? Yes i do enjoy a good drink but i am a student it’s the law and i drink rum not sake, i am lazy and procrastinate terribly but i don’t nap throughout the day that is one thing i can never do.

I could hardly call myself as brash or ooutgoing as Ryoko and as a british gentleman my sense of decorum and modesty really puts me at polar opposites to the space pirate however far too often the dams of my self control do break and my rage can be a fearful thing indeed.

But maybe there is a deeper link, maybe it is that i am unlucky in my pursuits of love, any advances i make are ignored or shunned. Being a long haired metalhead i know what it’s like to be shunned from others as a ‘demon’. Ryoko in a few clips can be seen playing video games and in that respect i draw similarities, for the past 13 years of my life i have been a gamer since playing pokemon red on a gameboy when i was 5 and now i have a gamerscore of 39,000 on the xbox. Ryoko’s loyalty towards the ones she loves and respects i suppose could also be like me for i make few friends but those i do make i never fall out with and stick with them for decades.

What started off as trying to defend myself from the slander of being called a lazy alcoholic has become much more, i see the deeper implications now. I too fall victim to the green eyed monster more than average and my dog is very keen on eating carrots.

bth_ryoko2

wwwwhhhhoooo
      none

Ballsmagee01 wrote:

Hmmm what would I be? I’m a single guy with no intentions of being with anyone. I enjoy nature and nature walks and hanging out with friends. I am flying through school with 4.0 GPA and I’m artisticallymusically talented. I guess I’d be Tenchi? What do u guys think?

Sounds good to me (which means beware, you’re probably about to get a whole bunch of unexpected visitors living in your house, eating your food, wanting to “play doctor” with you).

Very astute observations and insight LL, & may I say, in my book, being compared to Ryoko is a badge of honor!

I could also see Dagon as Tokimi, in the sense he’s the one that’s “stuck” with running “the universe” (“stuck” meaning has the privilege, and “the universe” being our humble little slice of the internet here)…

…I better stop before I stick my foot in my mouth somehow or get into trouble 😆

I will say that,personally I am a cross between Kiyone and Aeka. :D

Does anyone think that be accurate?Or would be more like Mihoshi?

by the way if you extend it to Dual,which of the Dual girls would I be most like then?I’m thinking

either MS or Ayuko. 😆

Kiyoka
      The title should of made it clear, but some people need more clarification. This thread is for you to guess OTHER people. Not yourself.

Thank you :Tenchismile:

wwwwhhhhoooo
      none

Kiyoka wrote:

The title should of made it clear, but some people need more clarification. This thread is for you to guess OTHER people. Not yourself.

Well, if I may innocently ask, why can’t people theorize about themselves as well?

chucklocker
      Participant
      none

Kiyoka wrote:

^Kiyoka is Kiyone, because she gets mad at other people when they make mistakes!

Anyway,

Thorn is Ryoko cause she isn’t shy with her opinions,

Mittens is Sasami cause she enjoys messing with people (and cooks muffins!),

JG is Washu cause he’s always cooking up at least three big projects,

MitsukiLover is Yosho cause, well, he’s been around the block more times than the rest of us! :Cheeks:

Thorn
      ^ Sweet! I’m my favorite character! 😆 In actuality, I probably am a cross between Kiyone and Ryoko, with Ryoko representing my immodest/party girl sides and Kiyone being the part that’s intelligent, intuitive, and knows when to be responsible.

Anyway:

Dagon- All three Chosin/Tokimi because he created the site and is solely responsible for its upkeep, while at the same time exhibiting the wisdom and intelligence of Washu & Sasami.

Mittens-Sasami because she seems to be a good hostess much like Sasami is.

Becka- Call her Little Washuuuuu

Chuck- Kiyone and Washu because he’s highly intelligent yet level headed.

Lighthawk93
      L is kagato without a doubt
      Ballsmagee01

wwwwhhhhoooo wrote:

Ballsmagee01 wrote:

Sounds good to me (which means beware, you’re probably about to get a whole bunch of unexpected visitors living in your house, eating your food, wanting to “play doctor” with you).

Very astute observations and insight LL, & may I say, in my book, being compared to Ryoko is a badge of honor!

I could also see Dagon as Tokimi, in the sense he’s the one that’s “stuck” with running “the universe” (“stuck” meaning has the privilege, and “the universe” being our humble little slice of the internet here)…

…I better stop before I stick my foot in my mouth somehow or get into trouble 😆

i better hope lmao 😆

I’m bad at guessing other people,though I agree that Zinv is Washu.
      Lighthawk93
      Chuck is Yosho
      Nerevar
      Participant
      Not to be self centered but who would I be? :scared:
      chucklocker
      Participant
      none
      Well, since you’re the newcomer you must be…… bth__noikeic

Lol, JK! You study both Psychology AND Cryogenics. A student of science with insight into the workings of the human mind, throw in some evil charisma and you’re on your way to being a badass Kagato!

Lighthawk93
      I wonder who I am? Btw there is a place where you can take a quiz to determine which character or characters you are like. It does not do villians though
      Ballsmagee01

Lighthawk93 wrote:

I wonder who I am? Btw there is a place where you can take a quiz to determine which character or characters you are like. It does not do villians though

where is this?

Lighthawk93
      I don’t recall at the moment, but if you look up tenchi quiz it should pop up
      For some odd reason, I see Kiyoka being Washu and… oh hell. We’re screwed.
      Lighthawk93
      screwed is an understatement, lol
      Then who the hell am I???
      Lighthawk93
      I’ve been asking the same thing to my friend.
      wwwwhhhhoooo
      none
      Mitts, you strike me as Universe Kiyone (I stipulate “Universe” because TiT Kiyone, for example…weeell…she loses focus of the important things a bit for her career ambitions, if you ask me). Kind and level-headed, but down-to-business when you need to be.

Also, in reference to earlier post(s), I don’t know of a place where there’s a Tenchi character quiz. Sounds like something that could be on fb or something though, doesn’t it?

Lighthawk93
      Now that you mention it, it kinda does sound like a facebook thing
      So… when do I get the gender bender bit of all of this???
      Lighthawk93
      My guess you would probabley be amagasaki

Lighthawk93 wrote:

My guess you would probabley be amagasaki

This is where I reverse your throw into your family jewels.

Lighthawk93
      I was only kidding man, lol
      devilbecka
      lighthawk guy reminds me of that guy in…TiT lol the second friend of tenchi :O not in a bad way but i did find him funny
      wwwwhhhhoooo
      none
      ^& Becka is Universe Washu…Universe because she is literally a mad scientist, has a lab full of evil doomsday/universe-ending devices.*

*allegedly 😆

devilbecka
      ^and awesome!! :Cheeks:

who you are def tenchi unverise the part where there dress as school girls isawitplz and tenchi looking quite comfortable as hes kicking the hell out of the guards like chun li from street fighter!

Lighthawk93

devilbecka wrote:

lighthawk guy reminds me of that guy in…TiT lol the second friend of tenchi :O not in a bad way but i did find him funny

Not even a main character, what a blow :(

devilbecka
      :O but wait thats not the only thing lol

kagato ova :P see im nice

pretty much because you could say inevitable lol bth_kiyonespritegif.

Lighthawk93
      And youare definatley ALOT like washu. Yes you can be nice :D
      For Washuu
      Participant
      none
      私はそれの一部ではないです。 ね?
      wwwwhhhhoooo
      none

For Washuu wrote:

私はそれの一部ではないです。 ね?

I’ll let you have my favorite character. You’re welcome. 8-)

http://i1103.photobucket.com/albums/g463/wwwwhhhhoooo/Tenchiforum%20Banners/8d52730c-52ad-4609-8e4d-a66309d9c15f_zps67c1cd09.jpg" />

For Washuu
      Participant
      none
      Er… is that… Hotsuma? o_0

Edit: No, no, Hotsuma is blond. DANGIT! Who IS that? Grr…

wwwwhhhhoooo
      none

For Washuu wrote:

Er… is that… Hotsuma? o_0

Edit: No, no, Hotsuma is blond. DANGIT! Who IS that? Grr…

Somewhat sadly, I cannot think of a Tenchi-verse equivalent for Siegfriend. The man is entirely his own.

SnowQueen
      He’s from Kenichi the mightiest disciple FW. :)
      For Washuu
      Participant
      none
      OOHH! You mean THIS guy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nn1ehKAo3ak

Yes. ******* ****ing **** yes. THANK YOU! mmhmm1

SnowQueen
      I was thinking since we have lots of new members now and you know people have personality changes I think it would be fun to bring this up again! mmhmm1
      wwwwhhhhoooo
      none
      At this point, I’m seeing a lot of Washu in our Dagon! When he goes off to the lab, you’re never quite sure what crazily-awesome (or awesomely-crazy?) invention he’s going to introduce next.
      SnowQueen
      I think I want to try and guess a couple of people of who would be who (no pun intended yes I know its a old joke now) and its my personal opinion and if you think I’m wrong you can go ahead and say so.

Dagon- I think a good mix of Yosho and Kiyone.

Nil- a hint of Washu and Kiyone

Julia- Julie strikes me as a mix of Mihoshi and Washu.

L- strikes me as very Ryoko like

Who- I think Tenchi with a little bit of Sasami

Crazed – I say a little a mix of Yosho and Tenchi

Pii- seems like a mix of Tenchi and Ayeka

Nobuyuki- I don’t know why but they strike as Seto a little bit with a bit of Nokie. (And guys I know people bash Noike but she has good quality’s too and that’s what I’m referring to)

I’ll get to more people later on and like I said I’m probably totally wrong. blush1 but I tried. (Gonna try and guess some of the new people)

wwwwhhhhoooo
      none
      Very well thought out, Snow! I wish I were a bit more like Sasami so I could actually cook, but I’m grateful all the same.

[BBvideo 425,350]http://youtu.be/yxO_jD-TFrM[/BBvideo]

JGZinv – The mixture of stoic and wise blended with humor that makes for Yosho.

Yosho24 – Hmmm…young Yosho, perhaps? ^^

Crazed & Nil – our brave knights, Azaka & Kamidake!

Snow – I’m thinking Sasami, cuz you’re so nice ^^

SnowQueen
      Aw thank you that’s sweet of you to say! blush1
      SnowQueen
      I’m going to try and guess other people now. ^_^

Chucklocker- I think a mix of Kiyone and Mihoshi

WisperG- I say Washu and with a little bit of Tenchi

Zinv- Hmm…Yosho with a bit of Kagato

Mitsuki- A mix of Ayeka and Sasami

Shadowsfall- I think Kenshi

TheKaiser-I think Ryo-ohki and Tenchi

Sorry if I’m totally wrong or I didn’t list you. Nothing personal okay? blush1

SnowQueen
      So I had a idea thanks to the the bartender game and I realized new girls means new characters to depict who would be would who. (Lol) anyway it was a lot harder than I thought it would be and I’ll keep the orignal characters in as well because they are also a part of Ai. So I’m only gonna start out with a few please don’t feel bad if you get left out okay?

Nil- Touri with a pinch of Hachiko (and when i say touri i dont mean her creepy prevvy side but because of being very factual and very good with technology)

Pii-Tenchi-Sensei with a mixture of Hachiko(sorry its the same again)

Dagon-Yuki with a mix of Touri

Julie-chan- Momo with a bit of Washu

L-Beni and Ryoko

Wisper- Yuki with a tad of Tenchi

Nobu- Hana and Touri

Who- Tenchi with a little bit of Rui and Sasami

Okay that’s all I got for now. ^^; feel to agree or disagree. I’ll get to more later hopefully.

Anonymous

SnowQueen wrote:

Dagon-Yuki with a mix of Touri

I can dig that, Yuki is my favorite of the side characters so good choice there Snow Tenchismile

segaman4
      I wonder which one am I? Maybe I’m mihoshi?
      SnowQueen

Dagon123 wrote:

I can dig that, Yuki is my favorite of the side characters so good choice there Snow

Thanks ^-^ I actually heard on mini-chat that you thought Yuki was like a mini you so that kinda helped me decided though I honestly totally see some Yuki in you Dagon. lol

segaman4 wrote:

I wonder which one am I? Maybe I’m mihoshi?

I say your more Washu but someone always knows themselves best so if you say Mihoshi then Mihoshi it is. ^^

chucklocker
      Participant
      none
      Everyone always forgets about me… NOTICE ME DAMMIT! rageblow1

Lol, anyway, I’ll give it a go.

Dagon & Who are Yuki and Rui. You guys have been together through it all, and even when it seemed everyone else had gone you still had each other. You’ve been together so long that you know each others idiosyncrasies, and you can practically finish each others sentences.

Nil & Crazed are Touri and Hana. You guys are the real movers and shakers behind the Support Staff. You don’t always get the praise and recognition you deserve, but at the end of the day it’s you guys who keep the good stuff rolling out everyday. As Hana and Touri have to deal with the weirdness and absentmindedness of Hachiko and Momo, so too do you put up with my Law School psychoses.

Pii is Tenchi. You’re just trying to figure out why we’re all so crazy! 😆

Kiyami is Ukan. You’re quick to deal discipline, yet truly caring and looking out for everyone’s best interest.

Shadows is Ryo-Ohki. Where’d you go, dude, it’s like we hardly even see you anymore! (JK, we know you’re workin’ hard and movin’ around a lot. Keep fighting the good fight!)

That’s it for now. If I forgot someone then WELCOME TO MY WORLD!

(Nah, JK, I’ll get you next time! badass1 )

SnowQueen
      sadface1 I’m sorry chuck! I didn’t mean to hurt feelings or anything! I was going to guess at other people soon. I promise to get around to it! Some people are harder to guess than others. ^_^;;
      wwwwhhhhoooo
      none

chucklocker wrote:

Lol, anyway, I’ll give it a go.

Dagon & Who are Yuki and Rui. You guys have been together through it all, and even when it seemed everyone else had gone you still had each other. You’ve been together so long that you know each others idiosyncrasies, and you can practically finish each others sentences.

Nil & Crazed are Touri and Hana. You guys are the real movers and shakers behind the Support Staff. You don’t always get the praise and recognition you deserve, but at the end of the day it’s you guys who keep the good stuff rolling out everyday. As Hana and Touri have to deal with the weirdness and absentmindedness of Hachiko and Momo, so too do you put up with my Law School psychoses.

Kiyami is Ukan. You’re quick to deal discipline, yet truly caring and looking out for everyone’s best interest.

Shadows is Ryo-Ohki. Where’d you go, dude, it’s like we hardly even see you anymore! (JK, we know you’re workin’ hard and movin’ around a lot. Keep fighting the good fight!)

That’s it for now. If I forgot someone then WELCOME TO MY WORLD!

(Nah, JK, I’ll get you next time! badass1 )

Awesome! These all seem pretty spot-on, and whether intended or not, thank you for tickling my funnybone, Sir Chuck.

On that note: who are you in Ai context, Chuck? This may need revising, but right now, I’m thinking Kiyone: an indispensable part of the group dynamic and one of “the gang” but as the show parallels this thread, many avid fans from bygone years can’t help but silently wonder “how could you leave out Kiyone/Chuck?!”

SnowQueen
      So I’m going to guess a few more people now. ^^

Zinv- Gouriki-kun!

Crazed- Touri with a little bit of Beni

Chuck- Kumo-kun! (Chuck got the honor because he just wants to be noticed lol) seriously though I think Yuki with a pinch of Hana

Thief-Tenchi with a hint of Ryoko

Sega- Washu with a tad bit of Mihoshi

Kaiser- Ryo-ohki with a little bit Rui

Kiyami- Hachiko

Mitsuki-Hana and Sasami

Edited for a change or two.

chucklocker
      Participant
      none

SnowQueen wrote:

Zinv- Gouriki-kun!

Oh man, Snow, you nailed it! I don’t know why I didn’t think of it myself!

Crazed
      none

chucklocker wrote:

http://i1332.photobucket.com/albums/w609/Why_Crazed/EVA/tumblr_n07gz5N4Qr1topiyno1_400_zpsca5e17f7.gif" />

evilpii
      Participant
      none

SnowQueen wrote:

Pii- seems like a mix of Tenchi and Ayeka

SnowQueen wrote:

Pii-Tenchi-Sensei with a mixture of Hachiko(sorry its the same again)

chucklocker wrote:

Yep, that sounds about right. Tenchismile

SnowQueen
      Oh yeah I forgot to erase that last part that said sorry it was the same again. I was originally going to say Pii was a mixture of Tenchi and Ayeka again but then I thought about it a bit more and changed it to Hachiko though Ayeka and Hachiko are a little bit similar.
      Nobuyuki
      Participant

chucklocker wrote:

http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs48/f/2009/184/e/3/RIP_Grand_Galactic_Inquisitor_by_elderwyrm.jpg" />

For Washuu
      Participant
      none
      Chuck, I’d have to go with Yosho on this one. Not the Katsuhito/jiichan persona, but at last in conversation you seem a lot like the half-brother: casual and friendly and ready with a competent opinion about what’s being discussed. You laugh.
Viewing 59 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.