Who drew these…

Forums Fan Stuff Fanart Who drew these…

• This topic is empty.
    none
    Hey everyone, so I love drawing, sketching (even if I’m not very good) thought someone should get the ball rolling on this thread ^-^

All of my work is on paper, & I don’t have a scanner (or the knowhow) to do it on computer (no programs to color it in or anything) so sorry if it doesn’t look the best, just uploaded a picture… of my picture.

I’m currently away from my sketchbook right now, & I only have this one pic uploaded to my computer, so anyways here’s a pic of Ryoko from oav2 (ep 10 if I’m not mistaken) Just one of my favorite poses of her, the expression on her face is priceless.

*sorry the file’s kinda’ large, I tried to re-size it a bit, this was the best I could manage…

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Replies
      wwwwhhhhoooo
      none
      Really? Thanks Little Washu! ^-^ I’ll be sure to do that, & here’s to hoping I have some free time to do new ones in the near future
      ryokofan21
      Thats great man. :D
      wwwwhhhhoooo
      none
      Thanks buddy! :D
      Anonymous
      Thats a nice picture, especially considering it wasn’t scanned! kudos ^_^
      wwwwhhhhoooo
      none
      Thanks Dagon! Yeah, the color is definitely a little duller since I took a picture of a piece of paper with my phone & uploaded to computer…& it’s only shaded in with color pencils…but all things considering, it turned out well enough (certainly by my skill standards, anyway)
      wwwwhhhhoooo
      none
      So I found my sketchbook… :lawl: so I thought I’d go ahead & upload some more pics…

I can only upload 3 at a time, so I’ll do them in groups

*please keep in mind these are just photos of my drawings uploaded to pc, so apologies if they don’t look very clear, but I think they turned out well enough (& again, sorry about the dimensions, I tried to re-size a tad bit)

Comments are always welcomed & appreciated, or if you’d rather just peruse quietly, that’s fine too ^-^

*I’d prefer no mean comments, but if you’ve got legitimate constructive criticism to make, that’s ok, but I already know I’m not a great ar-teest :ugeek:

Thanks to everyone for taking the time to at least check these out :^_^:

wwwwhhhhoooo
      none
      Thank you very much Little Washu! :mrgreen:

I like seeing other people’s reactions, & which ones are their favs

*EDIT — p.s. the Ryoko/Ayeka swimsuit pic, I dunno’ what that drink is either (Ryoko…sake?) but I’m pretty sure she picked it out of the cooler & pressed it on Ayeka’s face! (ever done that to someone? It’s hilarious!)

Here’s all the rest I’ve got for now (I think I’ve got a couple more, but I’d have to re-size them…& I’m lazy, so I don’t feel like doing that right now. These are my best imo though). Just sketches that I outlined in pen so they’d show up better on a pc screen. Haven’t had the time to color them in, but perhaps sometime I’ll get around to it.

I’ll just finish my artwork run for now, let people check them out, & hopefully get other people to start posting on this thread sometime in the future.

Thanks again to anyone/everyone who looks at these :D

Anonymous
      Ahh 3 classic shots of Ryoko, 2 of my favorites even ( :eff: we need more Ryoko like when she fused with Zero) Great work Who (I always get confused like your asking a question when I read the name of the thread xD)
      wwwwhhhhoooo
      none

Little Washu wrote:

Dagon123 wrote:

(I always get confused like your asking a question when I read the name of the thread xD)

Same here! xD

:umad: har har, just tryin’ to be clever, didn’t think it would actually get you guys (no need for worries in the future, I’m not known for pranks)

Zero/Ryoko–that is exactly what the top pic is Dagon, good eye ;)

Yeah well, Little Washu, Ryoko having a cute face like hers & so many memorable moments sure makes things easier ^-^

Thanks to both of you, glad you actually like them :mrgreen:

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.