Whole New World Well Ok Not Really

Forums Getting Started Welcoming Forum Whole New World Well Ok Not Really

• This topic is empty.
    Greetings gendo1

New Tenchi forum member but, no stranger to Tenchi related content. Or Tenchi related fandom, forums etc. I found Tenchi like a few member did through Toonami when it was on many moons ago.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Replies
      Crazed
      none
      Welcome to Tenchiforum, Brave!

It’s nice to see older members of the fandom return after so long, and did you sure picked a perfect time to rejoin with a new series right around the corner!

I too first found Tenchi through Toonami (as most did), but I never joined the online fandom until almost a year ago.

Anyway, welcome and enjoy your stay! Tenchismile

Anonymous
      Welcome to the forum! (again ish…) haha

Toonami was the gateway for many people into finding Tenchi, definitely a special thing to a lot of people

Enjoy your stay!

Nil Admirari
      none
      Welcome to Tenchiforum and back into the fandom! kiyonesmile1

Another Toonami era fan here. I have Toonami to thank for a lot but this series is probably one of the most important.

Enjoy your stay here, have some coffee while the muffins come out of the oven~

rtil
      i’m new here as well but welcome !
      Welcome.

I guess I might be the exception to the rule here of finding Tenchi via the old Toonami.I didn’t find out what it was about until I joined my first anime forum,the now long late and lamented Anime Cafe Forum back in the early

00s.

Those were the good old days. soawesome1

chucklocker
      Participant
      none
      Indeed welcome! I too am one of the many “Toonami faithful,” lol. Make yourself at home, and I look forward to chatting with you around the forum!
      Brave1984
      Ah.. thanks for the many welcomes Tenchismile
      wwwwhhhhoooo
      none
      [BBvideo 425,350]http://youtu.be/-kl4hJ4j48s?t=1m10s[/BBvideo]

^Sorry couldn’t help it. Welcome! Nosotros casa es su casa.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.