Why hello there

Forums Getting Started Welcoming Forum Why hello there

• This topic is empty.
    While I am currently new to Tenchi Muyo, I’m quite sure I will soon be very familiar with it in its entirety. “yoroshiku onegaishimasu” (よろしくおねがいします)

-TITANOFCHAOS

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Replies
      Anonymous
      Welcome to the forum! (again) kiyonesmile1

It’s great having you and we hope you enjoy your time here!

chucklocker
      Participant
      none
      Welcome, TITAN! It’s so good to meet you. Now. For the first time. Ever. badass1

Make yourself at home, and feel free to post wherever you find something interesting :D

Crazed
      none
      Welcome to tenchiforumsign TITAN! It is truly awesome to have you here! I hope you enjoy your time here! I also greatly look forward to working with you Tenchismile
      Nil Admirari
      none
      Glad to have you aboard the forum and as we work together! Welcome to Tenchiforum, stay for some coffee and muffins. kiyonesmile1
      Welcome. kiyonesmile1

There’s plenty of fun stuff to learn about Tenchi and his girls,but remember to duck whenever the subject of

Aeka versus Ryoko comes up or you might get hit by a flying chair. 😆

Also check out some of the Tenchi related series if you get a chance but especiallyDual:Parallel Trouble Adventures.

TITANOFCHAOS
      Where’s the best place for me to put the new translations when they come out? I have episode 2 done
      wwwwhhhhoooo
      none

TITANOFCHAOS wrote:

Where’s the best place for me to put the new translations when they come out? I have episode 2 done

soawesome1 A godsend, I tells ya! Welcome! Thank you for being here and taking on such an endeavor.

New to Tenchi, you say? We’ll have to show you some of the good ol’ stuff someday!

Oh, and in answer to your question (which I’m fairly sure has been settled by now): talk to Dagon, he’ll get you set up.

SnowQueen
      hello and welcome! mmhmm1
      chucklocker
      Participant
      none

wwwwhhhhoooo wrote:

TITANOFCHAOS wrote:

soawesome1 A godsend, I tells ya!

Actually, he’s a Chuck-send, but your confusion is understandable. tuxedodouche

ookamilord
      Participant
      well im really late to the welcome party due to coming back from vaca so like everyone else welcome to the forum and i hope tenchi is to your liking because not every show ever made is to everyone’s liking just like with movies, games and sports
      segaman4
      Hello there new comer and welcome to the tenchifandom family.we welcome you to are family and when you have time check out our fanfics! blush1 dawohki1
      Brave1984
      Welcome to the party, don’t mind the bodies laying on the floor. That might be me you might trip over. iloveit1
Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.