WHY WE LOVE TENCHIFORUM

Forums Tenchi Muyo! Discussion Anime WHY WE LOVE TENCHIFORUM

• This topic is empty.
    Participant
    Disclaimer if this post is offensive feel free to remove it and i am sorry for insulting anyone. when first heard of tenchi forum on facebook i thought “cool another tenchi forum i hope it aint like the last one i joined where people are pricks and so self centered that if you were to suggest theories and ideas you get slammed.” to be honest i did not have high expectations of coming across a tenchi forum that felt like home. i was wrong and i am glad that i am, this forum is awesome and i thank dagon for making this forum. after i found this forum i thought to myself “where has this forum been and why didn’t i find it sooner”.

I learn new thing from other people on this site and i learn a little more about the members the more i talk to them and i don’t feel so distant from talking to members on this site. i know im still a noob so i have a lot to learn from those who been here since the start and correct me if im wrong but members here are real friendly and it doesn’t feel like im talking to strangers, it feels like im talking to classmates or best friends. this forum in my opinion feels more laid back and its fun to come here knowing that everyday is something new and its also fun having chats with other member on various topics and in the process making this forum feel like a neighborhood and a more united community. this is a trait i wish most mmo’s and counsel games could share. again this site is awesome. thank you for reading and again i am sorry if this hurts anyone it was not my attention.

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • Replies
      chucklocker
      Participant
      none
      You know what? YOU are awesome Ookamilord. I’m incredibly proud that we’ve been able to make such an impact on you in so short a time! You’ve really gone above and beyond in reading everybody’s fanfics, and you’ve been a joy to talk to in mini-chat. I hope you always feel like you have a home here with us, and I promise to do everything in my ability to keep this special place always welcoming and exciting! Lift your head high, Ookamilord, the carnival has come around again!
      Anonymous
      Well It warms my heart that you feel that way Ookami. The one thing I’ve always strived to do here is make this place a warm, welcoming community that no matter where you are in the Tenchi fandom graph, you can always find a place here.
      ookamilord
      Participant
      thanks guys. i have been trying to find a way to write a good compliment to this site. if i am in charge of any online game i want to the home feeling that i got from this to be put into it. lol i hope eternal bonds can be that bridge for people who are hard core gamers to come and feel like home. who knows what the future holds but i do know this almost all online games never have the home feeling community like tenchi forum. lol you guys inspire me to make a more united online gaming community. blush1
      Nil Admirari
      none
      Ookamilord, you’ve only been in TenchiForum a short time but in that time you’ve seen decency, honor and dignity. Posting is not a faceless event here, it is not a statistic to be tallied up at the end of the day. Posting and interacting has meaning here. That’s a way of living I thought had vanished from the internet but it hasn’t, it’s right here on TenchiForum.

http://i.imgur.com/EFY272Y.gif" />

Edited Twin Peaks quotes aside, I’m really glad you have found the forum an enjoyable place to spend your time. We’ve enjoyed our brief time with you thus far and certainly look forward to seeing you (and others as well!) around for some time to come. No need to thank us, we’re just doing things the way they should be. kiyonesmile1

Crazed
      none
      Don’t know how I can add on to this, so I’ll just simply say that we are all indeed glad that you joined up here and are actually enjoying your experience here! Stay awesome, ookamilord.
      ookamilord
      Participant
      thanks outside of this forum im a real goof ball but this forum is awsome because no here takes a tenchi joke serious
      shadowsfall0
      Participant
      none
      Dude I’m really glad you enjoy it here. I was in a boat similar to yours when I first showed up, I wasn’t expecting the warm welcome and open community that this place turned out to be and it’s just a great place with great people. ^^ Keep on keepin’ on man and it’s awesome to have you aboard. :D

http://i1349.photobucket.com/albums/p750/shadowsfall0/Gene2_zpsfb0adcc4.jpg" />

"For the curse of life is the curse of want. And so, you peer... Into the fog, in hope of answers."
      ookamilord
      Participant
      thanks and i hope i can bring my corny jokes along to make people laugh badass1
      Yeah this is one of the coolest anime forums.
      Yosho24
      I agree with everything you said Ookami. We are a very tight-knit community and I wouldn’t have it any other way. I look at everybody on here as a friend, although we’ve never met in person before I know that I can come on here and talk to you guys and have a good laugh. I first came here for my love of the tenchiverse, but i stick around because of the great people i’ve met who share the same passion as i do. Love you guys! Stay awesome tenchiforum!
      I forget if there’s already another thread like this or not, but if there is…sorry.

I got the idea for this thread from reading a similiar one over at the Sailor Moon Forum.

Basically the whole idea is to tell why you love being here on Tenchiforum…aside from the cupcakes! 😆 😆

Shounenbat
      Participant
      1. I love Tenchi Muyo.

2. Tenchi Abridged led me here, and I love Tenchi Abridged.

3. Tenchiboard loses my account sometimes…

4. You guys are all great!

5. Tenchicast is epic!

SnowQueen
      Everyone loves Tenchiforum because I’m here. tuxedodouche (lol I’m totally kidding XD )

But really I like being able to talk to you guys. You are all a nice group of people ^_^ and being able to have serious and silly conversations a like without it turning it into bashing and fighting. (And if it does you guys do a great job taking care of it) and of course the obvious love of Tenchi Muyo and knowing this a good place find info and state my opinion without being slammed for it. Thank you Dagon123 and everyone else for the hard work!

jgzinv
      I was dragged here by an eyeball eating british lass that liked to disembowel people (in her fanfiction).

Nah I mean I’ve spent my 1.5 decades in the Tenchi community, seen a lot of stuff. Dagon and crew’s pretty good

about keeping the psychos out. We’ve had some fun times hitting up cons together, doing the tenchicasts (and 1 dualcast).

While I didn’t get a chance to go myself, I’m glad the guys got a chance to see Matt and Petrea and get together.

It’s comfortable.

Hopefully some of my efforts will pay off here in a year or two and we’ll have some Tenchi stuff and people

at a con we can call our own.

Anonymous

mitsuki lover wrote:

I forget if there’s already another thread like this or not, but if there is…sorry.

No need for apologies!

Threads merged, love can continue kiyonesmile1

Yukinojo
      Participant
      none
      I actually talk to people, sort of ( through computers) and discuss things. I watched some new anime from others recommendations. This forum connects people together to an anime that is almost as old as me and gets my thoughts out.
Viewing 15 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.