Yet another new person thread!

Forums Getting Started Welcoming Forum Yet another new person thread!

• This topic is empty.
    Hi! I’m Franzycat, and I’m – obviously – new here. <3

A little about me.. well, I like to draw and paint.. I’m really into ghost shows like Ghost Adventures and obviously, I enjoy watching Tenchi Muyo! :P

I got into Tenchi Muyo at a young age, oddly enough. I was in second grade when I first found it on Toonami, and I kinda stuck with it until it went off the air. From then on, Ryoko was most prominent in my memory until one day.. I found a picture of her on the internet, and I was like, “oh, snap, it’s Ryoko!”. So I watched the series again and now it’s one of my favorite animes.

Oh, and my favorite character is Washu, while my second favorite is Ryoko. :>

I’ve never really interacted with the fandom before, however, so I hope to make some great friends here!

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Replies
      Anonymous
      Well you came to the right place ^_^ Welcome to Tenchiforum, Enjoy your stay!

I’m currently doing some construction, so if something breaks, don’t panic :washu:

Kiyoka
      FRESH MEAT! :washu:
      Kiyami
      Participant
      none
      Welcome and have a freshly baked blueberry muffin :) Also feel free to ask about Mumble, if you are interested in voice chat.
      franzycat
      Thanks, guys! <3

Dagon123, Mittens, I’ll keep what you said in mind. :P

Kiyoka: Don’t eat me, I’m too tough and stringy-like! >xD

franzycat wrote:

She can’t. That’s my job o3o

devilbecka
      :O watch out for the english there crazy!!!
      franzycat

Ryoko’s Stepdad wrote:

franzycat wrote:

She can’t. That’s my job o3o

*flees*

wwwwhhhhoooo
      none
      Wonderful! Glad to hear you’re interested in interacting with some fellow fans, welcome!

*don’t worry, it may seem like there’s some ‘crazy’ people on this board (as you may be able to tell) but it’s a good kind of crazy…

…if that makes any sense at all

ryokofan21

wwwwhhhhoooo wrote:

there’s some ‘crazy’ people on this board

Who told you this 😯 I DEMAND TO KNOW!!! Was it Lincoln, he’s been after me gold for the past few years. He and the Hippo both are after me. All the mean while Devilbecka keeps sending me messages to the fillings in my teeth.

Oh yeah welcome aboard franzycat, enjoy the madness. :D

ryokofan21

wwwwhhhhoooo wrote:

Who told you this 😯 I DEMAND TO KNOW!!!! Was it Lincoln, he’s been after me for a while now, he and the Hippo both. And somehow devilbecka keeps sending me encrypted messages to the fillings in my teeth (I think she’s trying to take over the world).

Oh yeah Welcome aboard franzycat, enjoy the anime and the madness. :D 😆

franzycat
      Ha ha, it’s hard to scare me off!

The good kind of crazy is what I am, most of the time, so I think imma fit right in!

devilbecka

ryokofan21 wrote:

wwwwhhhhoooo wrote:

Who told you this 😯 I DEMAND TO KNOW!!!! Was it Lincoln, he’s been after me for a while now, he and the Hippo both. And somehow devilbecka keeps sending me encrypted messages to the fillings in my teeth (I think she’s trying to take over the world).

Oh yeah Welcome aboard franzycat, enjoy the anime and the madness. :D 😆

😯 who XD

Tearatone
      Greetings new person who’s thread I though I had posted in but I guess my connection was so bad it didn’t go through! Enjoy your complimentary welcoming run-on sentence!
Viewing 12 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.