Yo!

• This topic is empty.
    Participant
    none
    Hey guys! I’ve been lurking these forums for quite some time. I’m Marty Kirra, I’m the guy behind Blue Vertigo, a multimedia outlet that dabbles in all sorts of things. I have a presence in other online communities but for some reason have never gotten the nerve to post here!

I’m a huge fan of Tenchi Muyo and I’m just recently catching up on the manga and loving it. I wasn’t a fan of OVA3 (but that seems to be a normal opinion around here everywhere), but I’m definitely a bigger fan of the Universe timeline/movies. I love me some character interaction and development! I look forward to talking with you all and making some new friends here!

[highlight=#000000]and yeah Ryoko is my favorite character. of course.[/highlight]

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Replies
      chucklocker
      Participant
      none
      Welcome to the forum (again! 😆 ), Marty! It’s always a pleasure to have members with creative pursuits of their own! I’m glad you finally jumped into the madness/fun, and I look forward to seeing you around the boards!
      Nil Admirari
      none
      Welcome to the forums, Marty! kiyonesmile1

Always glad to see another Universe/Movies fan, especially one who appreciates the subtle character development. Having seen the second movie now that I am much older, I’ve come to appreciate what a masterpiece in interpersonal drama it really was. Plus, it gave me plenty of screentime with my favorite gal~

Enjoy your stay, have some coffee or tea and join the table!

Anonymous
      Welcome the forum Marty!

It’s always a nice having lurkers pop in and say hi

Enjoy your stay!

Crazed
      none
      Glad you decided to join up! It’s always nice to see a new person to talk to.

Feel free to post whenever you find something cool, or just want to chat!

Have fun and enjoy! kiyonesmile1

Nil Admirari
      none
      Also, if you’re interested in more character development and the more intricate personal details that Universe/Movies covers, may I recommend checking out the first Tenchi novel written by Naoko Hasegawa? Crazed and I translated it earlier this year and it is quite the read, I think all fans can enjoy it but especially someone with series preferences like yourself.
      Cardboard Marty
      Participant
      none
      Thanks for the warm welcome guys! I’ll definitely be chatting it up as much as I can!

Also, thank you for that suggestion Nil! I’ll check that out as soon as possible!

wwwwhhhhoooo
      none

Crazed wrote:

Glad you decided to join up! It’s always nice to see a new person to talk to.

Feel free to post whenever you find something cool, or just want to chat!

Have fun and enjoy! kiyonesmile1

Yeah, this! badass1

(laziest Mod ever, right?) Kiyofacepalm1

Nobuyuki
      Participant

wwwwhhhhoooo wrote:

(laziest Mod ever, right?)

“If it ain’t broke, it don’t need fixin’.” ;)

ookamilord
      Participant
      Welcome feel free to have some fun and feel free to poke jab and slice my first public youtube vid if I can get the stupid thing made.
      SnowQueen
      Hello and Welcome! Tenchismile
Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.