You know you’re a Mihoshi fan when…

Forums Off Topic Chit Chat You know you’re a Mihoshi fan when…

• This topic is empty.
  • Replies
      Thorn
      Up is the only way I’ve ever tripped on stairs.

You know you’re a Mihoshi fan when you ask Siri to call you Mihoshi and refer to it as Yukinojo.

Ballsmagee01
      You know ur a mihoshi fan when u eat alot and sleep all day

You know your a mihoshi and when ur easily des….oh look a butterfly :scared:

Thorn
      You know you’re a Mihoshi fan when you destroy your housemate’s lab.
      ….one of your favorite manga stories is the one where Mihoshi becomes “competent” by accident.

Also you love to play with the :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared:

smilie just for the heck of it!

Kiyami
      Participant
      none
      Your favourite cartoon characters outside of anime are Derpy Hooves and Didi form Dexter’s Lab.

http://i1092.photobucket.com/albums/i410/kitteascone/Ponies/Derpy_id-1-2.jpg" />

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRTTaGMLhhs5hZjONmOyEVHhbw4u3Zw2HrKihZjgQgfT0ZZkPTt&t=1" />

Everyone in your family knows you still watch programming for preschoolers and it worries them.

You’ve “created a pony” with the likeness of Mihoshi on the Hub’s site/dA.

http://i1092.photobucket.com/albums/i410/kitteascone/Ponies/Mihopony.png" />

That would go under Way Too Much Information! 😆
      Thorn
      You know you’re a Mihoshi fan when you manage to fall over standing still.
      …you realize you’re just as ditzy as her.
      Thorn
      ….you beg your friends/parents/other relatives to stop for snacks while on trips.

Thorn wrote:

….you beg your friends/parents/other relatives to stop for snacks while on trips.

😆 😆 😆 😆

so true!!!!

Thorn
      People get annoyed because you’re too perky.
      Ballsmagee01
      when you get brain scrambeled when somthing simple happens :scared:
      Thorn
      When you forget what your own brother looks like.
      When you keep crashing the car into the neighbor’s lawn or your own garage door and otherwise have

problems driving because you are so ditzy you’re brain can’t concentrate.

Thorn
      When you have a knack for destruction.
      When you do things by accident that are actually brilliant.
      Thorn
      When you can easily find you’re way into hidden places.
      you’re a police detective and you’re partner is always careful to make sure YOUR gun isn’t loaded.

Oh wait!That could also be one for a YOU KNOW YOU’RE A BARNEY FIFE FAN WHEN…as well…

hey,does anyone know if Mihoshi’s related to Barney Fife?

Thorn
      You’re a police detective and your actual “detective skills” are highly questionable.
      You spend a lot of time defending why you actually like her.
      Actually eating and sleeping all day would make you more of a Ryoko fan. 😆
      😆 😆 😆 😆
      Thorn

mitsuki lover wrote:

Actually eating and sleeping all day would make you more of a Ryoko fan. 😆

Ryoko actually sleeps less than Mihoshi. 🙂

Hmmm…every time I read the manga it always seems Ryoko’s getting yelled at for oversleeping though.

Any ways,when you have an unfortunate habit of misplacing important things like your gun.

Thorn
      When you spend a lot of time working on your tan and bleaching your hair in an effort to look more like Mihoshi
      When you intentionally watch Jersey Shore to take your IQ down a few dozen notches.
      You know that Mihoshi really is smarter than she acts.
      You start driving like a maniac.
      Thorn
      When, given the chance, you’re capable of sleeping until 3 pm.
      You have a sudden urge to have rice for breakfast after seeing episode 1 of Universe.
      Thorn
      When you have had rice for breakfast.
      When you watch Dragnet and wonder what would’ve happened if Joe Friday had been teamed up with

Mihsohi. bth_Ayeka2 bth_Kiyo2342-1

Viewing 31 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.