Your ideal crossover with Tenchi Muyo….

Forums Off Topic Chit Chat Your ideal crossover with Tenchi Muyo….

• This topic is empty.
    I have no idea where to post this, so I thought I post it here.

As we’ve all seen on Fanfiction.net & even The Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction Archives, we’ve read many crossover stories, starring the Tenchi Gang with one or more other anime, cartoons, games, and films. From DragonBall Z to Sailor Moon and even from Gundam to Ranma 1/2, and even Guyver, Star Trek, & Transformers, we’ve read a ton of crossovers. Some were very well written. Others were not. But there are some ideas for crossovers that never saw the light of day.

That’s why I’ posting here in the thread today.

What kind of crossover story with the Tenchi Muyo! characters would you like to see happen?

It can be a crossover with any book, TV series, cartoon series, film, game, or anime that hasn’t been done yet.

And if you happen to choose a crossover that’s been done already, Like DBZ or Ranma 1/2, then it has to be as a story no one has written yet (ex: the Tenchi Gang and Ranma gang going to space camp, or something…)

EXAMPLE:

One crossover with Tenchi I’ve NEVER seen happen, but would LOVE to read, would be a crossover with The Borrowers, in a story similar to both the 1997 film and 2010 anime film and 2011 live remake. The story can be on the lines of Tenchi and gang learning that a long lost old relative of Tenchi’s family has passed away, and left the Masakis a house in the country side in their name, and decide to spend a month at the house to check it out, not knowing that it’s occupied by the famous family of tiny little people who little under the floor boards. And it could have a scene where Sasami and Ryo-ohki actually catch a borrower like Arrietty, or Ryoko & Ayeka spotting little Peagreen stealing a cookie, or Spiller being a peeping tom watching the girls bath in a hot spring built with the house. It would be fun and adventurous. And it could end with the Borrowers being accepted into the Masaki household.

That’s my two cents

Tell me, what kinda of Tenchi crossover would you like see be written?

Give me your two cents.

Viewing 30 reply threads
  • Replies
      I’d love to see a canon crossover between the tenchi gang and the cast of Outlaw Star. Just imagine the shit that’d happen!!!

Makoto_Mizuhara wrote:

I’d love to see a canon crossover between the tenchi gang and the cast of Outlaw Star. Just imagine the shit that’d happen!!!

Outlaw Star was already done on the old TMFFA website. But do you have an idea for an original story for this crossover that hasn’t been done yet?

Off the top of my head I can think of at least 3 crossovers with other anime:

1.A multi-series crossover where the girls all audition for a new Magic Girl Academy.To get in they have to get pass

a panel that consists of Ami/Sailor Mercury from Sailor Moon,Yuri/Angel Lily from Wedding Peach,

Fuu from Magic Knight Rayearth and Retus/Mew Retus from Tokyo Mew Mew.Of course Sasami is the only one who passes! 😆 😆

2.More of a Dual/Eva crossover then a Tenchi one but Washu could get involved in it:Shinji and

Kazuki somehow exchange places and now Kazuki has to put up with Misato,Rei,Asuka et al while Shinji finds himself

living in the Sanada household.

3.And now to be completely serious a crossover between Tenchi and my favorite: Silent Mobius.Taking place sometime after the final battle with the Lucifer Hawk,Yuki is walking back to what remains of her place when

she hears a mewling sound and discovers a strange catlike creature and a wounded comatose girl(Sasami).

Also:PGSM/Tenchi Pretty Sasami becomes possessed by a dark spirit becoming the evil villianess

Dark Sasami and the only one who can stop her is:Dark Mercury!

Those are some good ideas, Mitsuki.

I too have another idea, a crossover with Gulliver’s travels, using ideas and elements from both the 1996 miniseries and both the 1960 & 2010 film adaptions. The basic idea I had was while going on a space vacation aboard Ryo-ohki, Tenchi and the girls encounter an electro-magnetic storm in space that throws Ryo-ohki off course and into a wormhole that sends them on a crash source to the surface of an alien planet in a uncharted part of the universe – a planet called Lilliput. A planet Lilliput with a race of tiny little humans living in a culture that is a fusion of steam-punk 19th century (so to including human-size robot meches, like the one in the 2010 film) and 1950’s. And during their stay on Lilliput, they befriend a group of young kids who first found them, so it also have elements like E.T., Super 8, or the upcoming film Earth to Echo.

Hmm… this is streching it a bit, but what about a crossover with “Ah! My Goddess”, with Washu teaming up with Urd to concoct some devious concoctions, Washu with Skuld for SCIENCE, Tenchi trying to get grievance advice from Keiichi for all the stuff he has to endure, and other various tag team team-ups, resulting in the almost implosion of the known universe as we speak?

Makoto_Mizuhara wrote:

Hmm… this is streching it a bit, but what about a crossover with “Ah! My Goddess”, with Washu teaming up with Urd to concoct some devious concoctions, Washu with Skuld for SCIENCE, Tenchi trying to get grievance advice from Keiichi for all the stuff he has to endure, and other various tag team team-ups, resulting in the almost implosion of the known universe as we speak?

Hmm..Well, I know there’s a few Ah! My Goddess crossovers with Tenchi, but since the story is one I never heard of, I’ll take it.

For my Gulliver idea, I wanted to add that for the Steam-punk/1950’s look of Lilliput, I want to added 1950’s tech and culture to the steam-punk, mostly because the story would feature elements taken from the film, Planet 51, as well. Like the paranoia and a “Base-9” location where the our giant heroes are taken to after being capture by the giant-robot military later on.

Washu + Skuld = Fun and Chaos! 😆

I suppose Urd might be able to give Ryoko a hands up on how to win Tenchi’s affections by selling her a love potion.

I’m surprised none of us as so far come up with the ultimate crossover featuring Mihoshi:Tenchi/Gilligan’s Island. 😆

But are we really prepared for Gilligan and Mihoshi together? Is there enough insurance in the Multiverse to insure the

chaos that would reign?

mitsuki lover wrote:

Washu + Skuld = Fun and Chaos! 😆

I suppose Urd might be able to give Ryoko a hands up on how to win Tenchi’s affections by selling her a love potion.

I’m surprised none of us as so far come up with the ultimate crossover featuring Mihoshi:Tenchi/Gilligan’s Island. 😆

But are we really prepared for Gilligan and Mihoshi together? Is there enough insurance in the Multiverse to insure the

chaos that would reign?

Well, even though GreatDragonAD is doing a MLP crossover with Tenchi, I would love to read one in which Pinkie & Mihoshi are together, and the way they behave in front of both the Tenchi gang & the Mane6, they would react like, “Oh my God/Celestia! It’s like having two Mihoshis/Pinkie Pies!” XD

This one would be streching it a bit- Miho/Kiyo meet-up/beat up with the War Doctor.
      WisperG
      I have to second Dagon, there. Dandy Muyo would be awesome, and I feel the two would mesh together really well (not to mention easily).

Aside from that, I’d probably go with something more… standard, I guess you could say. Like El-Hazard. With alternate dimensions firmly established in the Tenchiverse, and the cameos that have already occurred in Tokyo, I think a full-blown crossover would turn out really good.

Thought up another idea:

A crossover with The Big Bang Theory, called “No Need for Sheldon Cooper,” in which either a.) Sheldon, Raj, Howard, Penny, and Leonard end up staying at the Misaki Shrine after losing their passports while on vacation (no thanks to Sheldon Cooper), and chaos ensues and that’s even before they find out the girls are aliens. It gets worse when they do find out. Or. b.) Sheldon Cooper goes to Japan to confront someone he met on a science forum over an argument about string theory – someone by the forum name “CuteCrabGirl” (three guesses who that is >=3).

Either way, Sheldon would drive Tenchi & Gang crazy.

SHELDON: “You’re in my spot.” iloveit1

This worked only if the Tenchi cast is actually in it. I don’t see them blush1

WisperG

captricosakara wrote:

How do you mean?

Of course the cast of Tenchi isn’t in it, but he would like them to be, hence its inclusion in the ideal crossovers thread.

WisperG wrote:

captricosakara wrote:

How do you mean?

Of course the cast of Tenchi isn’t in it, but he would like them to be, hence its inclusion in the ideal crossovers thread.

Oh! OK then, that’s fine. blush1

The-Kaiser
      Participant
      And totally perfect too if you like Anime and Manga and Star Trek 2-6 id recommend reading those Manga’s :)

thier hard to find but so worth the read :)

tkgmalice
      well if your going for comedy maybe project a-ko i dunno . or if you wanna be wierd ghost in the shell (washu thinking the prosthetic body is primitive lol and out hacking the major)
      One of the reasons for a Puella Magi Madoka Magica/Tenchi Moyu crossover would be to see what kind of Wish Sasami would make when she would contract with Kyubey.Could it possibly be to make Ryoko and Aeka stop fighting?hmmm…

AFAIG:I think a Lost In Space/Tenchi Moyu crossover makes better sense than a

Star Trek one. Not saying that it wouldn’t work for Star Trek, but with all the weirdness

that was LIS it makes better sense.Also it be fun trying to have Dr.Smith hitchhike a ride back

to Earth on Ryo-Ohki.

Ok…I admit I have had the idea in my head for some time,except the Jupiter 2 goes through a

wormhole and the Robinsons find themselves in the Tenchiverse.

And we could have those immortal words one more time:

“WARNING!WARNING!DANGER WILL ROBINSON!”

Something every Tenchi fanfic really needs! 😆 😆 😆

SnowQueen
      I would love to see a PMMM and Tenchi crossover I can’t lie but I honestly don’t see it working without it being cheesy….though I did have a thought on it. What if Ryoko and Ayeka were just normal girls at first…and then made a contract and get the powers we all know and love today? Also of course having awesome Mahou Shoujo outfits and transformations.
      segaman4
      Sailor moon and tenchi. kiyonesmile1
      Wow! I’m surprise my topic here has sprung back to life, even if it’s for a short while.

As for me, I’m still high up on seeing a crossover with My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, like the FIMfiction GreatDragonAD is still writing. Sadly, he’s still on only chapter 2, on the human side, up to the point with Tenchi showing the human Mane6 Washu’s lab. I can only imagine Twilight Sparkle’s reaction. She go nuts. LOL! XD

Farscape/Tenchi.Why? because of the fact that they’re both soawesome1 .

Then as I mentioned elsewhere: Tenchi Moyu/Once Upon A Time.

And getting back to the whole Madoka thing:Yeah it would be cheesy at first but fun to watch.

SnowQueen
      Agreed on the Madoka thing. It would be really fun and plus it would be interesting to see the Tenchi girls fight witches and see maybe one or two of them become witches themselves and how all of that would play out. Maybe Tenchi could become a magical—tenchiahhhhhh eh…maybe not. Lol
      Hmmm….then it would have to take place in the World prior to Madoka making her wish.
      SnowQueen
      It could take place in one of the other timelines Homura has gone through.
      Maybe Sasami is really the Dessert Witch?
      SnowQueen
      kain2-1
      Tenchi and Elementary let’s see how the two biggest geniuses in the Multiverse would

be up against each other:Washu and Sherlock Holmes. soawesome1

But would there be room for everyone else with those two massive egoes? iloveit1

Almael
      Washu definitely wins because Sherlock Holmes doesn’t do anything he only observes and talks. 😆

Holmes is her ideal subject for intelligence projects.

iloveit1

just leave them in a room together for 48 hours and see what happens.

Viewing 30 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.